"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It’s not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." Marianne Williamson

Can't live without my music...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Poodle Hair!



Here a few pictures of my new doo. Saturday morning I woke up and thought, "I love curly hair. I'm going to get a perm." So, I rolled out of bed and decided to drag my dear ol' momma to come with me. I don't think she liked it very much, but it'll grow on her. Afterwards, we made our own country song something like this, "My dog died so I permed my hair. I don't need a dog now because I have poodle hair!" (With howling in the background of course). Haha.

2 comments:

Charity Brown said...

I like it! That song is too funny!

Jon and Kara Townsend said...

I love your curly hair! i love your straight hair, i loved it when it was long....sheesh, can i just say i love you? i think that would be easier. :)
you're adorable!